Monday, February 21, 2011

Create your own diet

I work as an accountant, so most part of the day I spend in front of my computer, and sometimes I even don’t have time to dine at the café and grab a snack at the table. All this led to problems with my weight; I was totally dissatisfied with the way I looked. I felt really depressed, so tried many diets. Some of them were really good, but in the end the result always disappeared somewhere.

I know that a diet should be created according to body and health parameters, so all is individual. That’s why when I found the new application by Viaden Mobile - Calorie counter for iPhone, I was really happy. Now I may create my own diet, then follow it and see the progress I’m making, as the app offers a wide range of foods to choose from.


No comments: